Friday 10 February 2012

Guest Blogging at Fluttering Butterflies!





It's been a while, but I've been guest blogging again, this time over at Fluttering Butterfiles as part of Clover's Love Month - a month full of fabulous guest post as romantic reads. Love Month is definitely worth checking out if you haven't done so already!  As part of my contribution to Love Month I'm talking about YA romances that break the Love Triangle/Insta Love mold of YA fiction. Stop by the post to read about some of my favourite YA romances. I'd love to hear your top YA romance recommendations too!



You can read my guest post here: http://www.flutteringbutterflies.com/2012/02/tired-of-love-triangles-so-over-insta.html


Thanks for having me, Clover! :)

Next week I'll be celebrating Valentine's Day on the blog with a special romantic giveaway! Stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats