Wednesday 26 August 2015

Five of my Favourite Non-Bookish Blogs!

Image via We Heart It


You may have noticed that from time to time I like to take time out from book reviewing and mix it up a little on the blog. Well, I'm doing just that today and sharing a handful of my favourite non-bookish blogs. The following are some of my favourite daily reads which I follow through Bloglovin' - my favourite way to follow blogs!

If you're so inclined you can follow this very blog on there too: Here's the link.


Celebitchy: I admit it, I am a total slave to celebrity gossip. I mean, who isn't - right?!  These days, I'm totally hooked on reading about the Affleck/Garner divorce and all the crazy twists and turns happening there. I mean, can you even believe that story about the nanny?! Anyhoo, Celebitchy fulfills all my gossipy needs. Also, the comments on this site are GOLD. I mean it; sometimes the comments are even better than the scandalous stories! 

A Cup of Jo: I've been reading A Cup of Jo for a couple years now, although I can't remember exactly how I happened upon this blog.  This is the perfect coffee break blog - great to dip in and out of during the day.  A Cup of Jo discusses fashion, travel, interiors, food and just about everything else  in between. It's also where I first heard about the Serial podcast - and we all know how much I loved that!

Wish Wish Wish: I only started reading Carrie's blog last year, but I have to say, it was love at first sight! Gorgeous photography, a great wardrobe and travel escapades galore, this is my kinda blog! 

Pretty Much Amazing: This is my one-stop shop for all the latest music news. A must read if you're a fan of Indie/Alternative music. 

Mini Adventures: Funny story - I found this blog when Milly won a competition on my blog (it must be a few years ago now!) and I've been reading about her London adventures ever since! Books, music, food, and London life, Milly's adventures are definitely worth checking out!


I read a lot of other non-bookish blogs, but as per the title of this blog post, I can only list five here. Maybe I'll do another post sometime. 

What blogs do you read? Do you have any recommendations to share? I'd love to find some good foodie (preferably vegetarian) blogs, so if you know of any, let me know in comments.

That reminds me, I have to give special mention to one of my all time favourite blogs - I forgot to include this in my top five only because it's not updated all that often anymore, but: Grilled Cheese Social - a blog completely dedicated to all things grilled cheese. Best idea for a blog EVER?!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats